Pet Friendly Accommodation
At Liss Ard Estate
PET FRIENDLY HOTEL IN IRELAND
Bring your furry friend along
Planning on a trip? You don’t have to leave your pet behind anymore. Set on 163 acres of tranquil parkland, making the perfect location for you and your beloved pet.
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in Ireland? Is going on holiday no fun without your favourite pet? Here at Liss Ard we welcome you to the perfect destination for you and your pet’s vacation.
Our pet policy is simple – We welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for zero fees or deposits, as long as they are cute, adorable and well-behaved!
The grounds of the hotel are awash with trials for you and your pet to explore.
Your pet is welcome to stay with you in your Self-Catering Lake Lodge but it is necessary to make the hotel staff aware of the pet before your arrival. Pets are not allowed in any inside areas of the hotel including the Hotel Reception, Bar and Restaurant.
We do advise that you bring your own pet bed or blanket, food & water bowl, and pet food to the hotel.
Our Pet Policy
- Generally a small Pet is considered to weigh less than 22lbs or be shorter than 16 inches
- Pets are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel – ie. The lobby, bars and restaurants, excluding dogs for the visually impaired/ assistance dogs.
- Pets must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds and are never to be left unattended.Pets should be walked by persons of 12 years and older.
- Owners are requested to clean up after their pet when on walks.
- One Pet per guest room only.
- Owners are requested to bring their own food requirements for their pets, if on a Room Only basis.
- Owners are can avail of our beautiful surrounds of the hotel and the Glanmire area to walk their pets.
- Arrangements must be made with housekeeping to service the room with pet gone or with owner present.
- When registering at the front desk, the pet owner agrees to the hotel’s pet policies, to be responsible for any damage or injury caused by the pet, and to absolve the hotel staff of any liability if the pet or another guest is injured.
- Pets must be washed and on flea medication prior to arrival.
- If Owners wish they can bring their own pet bedding; no pets on the beds or furniture.
Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole
- In the hotel there is a Pet charge of €10 Room Only per night. At your time of booking guests are advised to contact the hotel directly as demand often exceeds supply .
As available pet-friendly rooms are extremely limited you will need to call us to book to ensure an appropriate pet-friendly room is available!
To Book Now Call
028-40000 or email email@example.com now
See you soon